There are two sessions in 2017 Whitney Summer Academy: 1st session is Monday June 26 to Friday July 7, and 2nd session is Monday July 10 to Friday July 21. Most classes are modular, with each session available as a self-sufficient class (with best benefit from taking both sessions as the modules build upon each other). Note that first and second sessions don’t repeat each other – instead, second session builds upon the first.
Each session runs for two weeks, Monday through Friday (except July 4th Independence Day holiday).
A day consists of three periods, to which most classes are aligned:
- Early morning (8:00am-10:00am), ending with a 15-minute break
- Late morning (10:15am-12:15pm), ending with a 30-minute lunch break (please bring your lunch)
- Afternoon (12:45pm-2:45pm), ending with a student pick-up or an optional extended 1-hour activities session for 2:45-3:45pm
Every student needs to be picked up no later than 3:55pm.
The price is $200 for one session, one class – and we offer significant discounts for signing up for two sessions and/or multiple classes:
|1 session (2 weeks)||2 sessions (4 weeks)|
|1 class||$200 (full price)||$315 ($85 off)|
|2 classes||$315 ($85 off)||$570 ($230 off)|
|3 classes||$445 ($155 off)||$770 ($430 off)|
Any siblings (after the first student enrolled) will get a $100 discount to make it more affordable for larger families. Immediately after we open the enrollment on March 17 and through April 15, we are offering additional early bird discounts – $20 per student. Email us if you have special circumstances, such as travel or other commitments – we will work with you to see if we can accommodate your situation.
– Whitney High Summer Academy will refund 100% of payments for the enrollments that were cancelled before June 1. Partial cancellation of enrollments will be processed as full cancellation of the package, then enrollment in a different package using most up-to-date prices and discounts.
– Starting June 1, cancellations not initiated by Whitney High Summer Academy will not be refunded. Exceptional circumstances would be reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and and refunds will be made at sole discretion of Whitney High Summer Academy.
– If any cancellations of enrollments are initiated by Whitney High Summer Academy, full refund will be made.